Monday, March 05, 2012

New Mixtape: Big K.R.I.T. - 4evaNaDay

It's finally here. Coming correct with the first high-profile release of 2012, Big K.R.I.T. releases his follow up to the critically lauded 2011 mixtape Return of 4eva. This tape serves as a placeholder for the real heavy hitter, K.R.I.T.'s debut Live from the Underground, which got pushed back (I laugh at rappers' sense of foresight). All 17 tracks are entirely produced by the Mississippi rapper/producer. We've featured a slew of do-it-yourself rapper/producer hybrids on Oh.Globe before but very, very few of them can hold a candle to Big K.R.I.T. Big K.R.I.T. is obviously a monster on the mic but his production skills are criminally underrated and he's proved with his spotless discography that he can hang with the best of the new-school of beat makers. Like Return of 4eva, which was released last March, expect 4evaNaDay to be among the best releases of the year. Also, look out for K.R.I.T.'s debut album Live from the Underground, coming out later this year. 2012 is K.R.I.T.'s to conquer.

You can download the tape for free here or here or stream it here: 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment